Zomato Limited was founded in 2010 and as of December 31, 2020, it has become one of the most successful online food ordering platforms. Besides its B2C offerings of food delivery and dining services, the company offers B2B services as well, such as Hyperpure (supply of high-quality ingredients to restaurants) and Zomato Pro, a loyalty program for customers.
As of December 31, 2020, Zomato has a strong footprint in 23 countries, supporting 131,233 active food delivery restaurants, 161,637 active delivery partners, and average monthly food orders of 10.7 million people.
Promoters of the company:
Under the SEBI ICDR Regulations and Companies Act, Zomato is a professionally managed company with no identifiable promoters.
- It is one of the leading platforms for food service delivery.
- The brand’s equity in the Indian consumer market is well-known.
- A network of hyperlocal on-demand delivery services that is widespread and efficient.
- With 131,233 restaurants and 161,637 delivery partners, we offer an extensive network.
Zomato IPO Details:
|IPO Opening Date||Jul 14, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Jul 16, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹72 to ₹76 per equity share|
|Market Lot||195 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||195 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1|
(aggregating up to ₹9,375.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1|
(aggregating up to ₹9,000.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹1|
(aggregating up to ₹375.00 Cr)
Zomato IPO Tentative Timetable:
The open date and close date for the Zomato IPO are July 14 and 16, 2021, respectively. A potential listing date is July 27, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Jul 14, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Jul 16, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Jul 22, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jul 23, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jul 23, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Jul 23, 2021|
Zomato IPO Lot Size:
A market lot size of 195 shares has been set for Zomato’s IPO. Investors wishing to purchase shares on a retail basis can order up to 13 lots (2535 shares or ₹192,660).
Zomato IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail):
The Zomato IPO is subscribed 38.25x times on Jul 16, 2021 17:01. The public issue subscribed 7.45x in the retail category, 51.79x in the QIB category, and 32.96x in the NII category. Check Day by Day Subscription Details (Live Status)
Note: Zomato IPO application wise subscription: 5 times
Zomato IPO Lead Manager(s):
Zomato IPO Reviews:
- Ambit Capital Pvt Ltd – Neutral
- Axis Capital – Neutral
- Capital Market – May apply
- Choice Equity Broking Pvt Ltd – May apply
- Dilip Davda – Avoid
- GEPL Capital Ltd – Apply
- ICICI Securities – Neutral
- KR Choksey Securities Ltd – Apply
- Religare Broking Limited – Neutral
- Sharekhan Limited – Neutral
- Ventura Securities Limited – Apply
Zomato IPO FAQs:
1. Zomato IPO is a main-board IPO of [.] equity shares of the face value of ₹1 aggregating up to ₹9,375.00 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹72 to ₹76 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 195 Shares.
2. The IPO opens on Jul 14, 2021, and closes on Jul 16, 2021.
3. The IPO’s registrar is Link Intime India Private Ltd. The shares will be listed on BSE and NSE.
The Zomato IPO opens on Jul 14, 2021 and closes on Jul 16, 2021.
Zomato IPO lot size is 195 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 195 Shares.
You can apply in Zomato IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Zomato IPO will be done on Jul 22, 2021, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Jul 26, 2021. Check the Zomato IPO allotment status.