Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO
Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited was established in 1996. The company manufactures structure directing agents (SDAs), phase transfer catalysts (PTCs), pharmaceutical and agrochemical intermediates, and other specialty chemicals. India’s largest manufacturer of SDAs for zeolites is this company.
A wide array of industries are served by the company, including automotive, petroleum, agrochemicals, dyes and pigments, paints and coatings, pharmaceuticals and personal care. Its products are not only sold in India, but also exported to more than 25 countries across the globe like USA, Germany, South Africa, China, and UK. 76 percent of total revenue from operations in FY 2020 came from exports.
Among some of the company’s clients are Bayer AG, Merck, Ipox Chemicals, Atul Limited, Otsuka Chemicals, SRF Limited, Hawks Chemical Company, Firmenich Aromatics Prod Pvt Ltd, and Divi’s laboratories. Currently, the company has two manufacturing facilities in Gujarat: Ankleshwar and Dahej.
- Company that manufactures phase transfer catalysts and structure directing agents.
- Portfolio of diverse products.
- Market presence across industries with a global customer base.
- The manufacturing facility is strategically located in Gujarat, close to the Hazira Port.
- Team of experienced promoters and managers.
- Track record of strong financial performance.
Objectives of the Issue:
- The expansion of the Dahej manufacturing facility will be funded through capital expenditures.
- Finance capital expenditures necessary for improving R&D facilities at Vadodara.
- The purpose of the corporation as a whole.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||522.62||377.89||205.43|
|IPO Opening Date||Jul 16, 2021|
|IPO Closing Date||Jul 20, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹1073 to ₹1083 per equity share|
|Market Lot||13 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||13 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹500.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹225.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹275.00 Cr)
- The company is promoted by Ajaykumar Mansukhlal Patel, Chintan Nitinkumar Shah, and Snehkar Rasiklal Somani.
IPO Tentative Timetable:
- Tatva Chintan Pharma’s IPO open date is July 16, 2021, and its close date is July 20, 2021. The issue may be listed on July 29, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Jul 16, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Jul 20, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Jul 26, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jul 27, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Jul 28, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Jul 29, 2021|
IPO Lot Size:
The Tatva Chintan Pharma IPO market lot size is 13 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 14 lots (182 shares or ₹197,106).
Tatva Chintan Pharma Promoter Holding:
|Pre Issue Share Holding||100%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||79.17%|