Initial Public Offering
Find out about upcoming IPOs here. This page contains all the details about the issue. In addition, we predict the listing price of IPO that will be listed on the NSE or BSE.
Open a demat and trading account with upstox
Upstox is one of India’s biggest online discount broker companies. It is a brand of RKSV securities and was created in 2009. It is registered with SEBI and is one of the best financial service providers in India. Its main office is based in Mumbai, India. With more than 2 million active clients, it is on the second rank of the best brokers in India, just after Zerodha. Thus, Upstox is a trustworthy online broker with ever-increasing active clients and the capability of becoming number one.
Terminology for IPOs:
- Exchange: The stock exchange on which the shares are proposed to be listed. Mainline IPO’s are listed on NSE and BSE. The SME IPOs are listed on the NSE EMERGE or BSE SME platforms of their respective exchanges.
- IPO Open Date / Issue Close Date: The opening and closing date of the IPO bidding process. During this time only, investors can apply to an IPO.
- Lot Size: The minimum count of shares an investor can apply for in an IPO. The lot size of ‘400’ means that an investor must bid on at least 400 shares.
- Issue Price: The price per equity share. IPOs can be classified as either book building or fixed price offerings. An IPO with a book-building component will have a price range, say between Rs 120 and 125, and investors will have to bid within that range. A fixed price issue has a specific bid price.
- Issue Size: The total monetary value of the IPO. It is calculated by multiplying the number of shares offered by the company by the issue price per share.
IPO Subscription Vs Listing Gain:
State Wise IPO’s by Calendar Year 2021:
Find how many companies from given State in India raised money through stock market through IPO.
2021 Rights Issues:
Find all rights issues of 2021 list here.